WHAT IS COVERED
Fat Tone Amps warrants that Fat Tone Amps Products purchased directly from Fat Tone Amps or it’s authorized distributor will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Fat Tone Amps.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Fat Tone Amps.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product not directly purchased from Fat Tone Amps or an authorized dealer.
This Warranty shall be effective from the date of purchase and cover the following Products and components for a period of:
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers – 1 year,
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Fat Tone Amps – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Fat Tone Amps pays shipping both ways.
If a warranty or RMA claim is made between 91 and 365 days after the purchase date, the customer pays shipping to Fat Tone Amps and Fat Tone Amps pays return shipping. However, to qualify for Fat Tone Amps to pay for shipping, it has to be a valid Product defect, as covered by the terms and conditions of the warranty, and not an oversight or user error.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid before the Product is shipped. The Product becomes the property of Fat Tone Amps if payment is not received within 45 days of the repair completion notification.
THE WARRANTY SERVICE:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO OBTAIN THE WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact Fat Tone Amps directly by email (click here for address) or by calling +44 7769 726585. Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Full Name of Purchaser
- Shipping Address (Street, City, County/State, Postcode/Zip)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Product Type
- Product Serial Number
- Symptoms/Issues with Product
- Dealer from which Product was purchased
- Purchase Date
Fat Tone Amps will then provide you with an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and, based on the information provided and in accordance with the terms set out herein, will determine the best course of action, including replacement, local repair, or in-house repair at Fat Tone Amps.
Under no circumstances will Fat Tone Amps provide advanced replacements of any Products.
- Our liability for any defective Product, save for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the Warranty Services which shall be provided to you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to refuse you provision of the Warranty Service if (a) you are unable to provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase; and/or (b) we have reasons to believe that you have not directly purchased the Products from any of our authorized retailers.
- Notwithstanding the Warranty Services and the provisions set out herein, we shall not be liable for any claims or damages in contract or tort or otherwise for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of profit, business, revenue, anticipated savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. In the event of a claim made against us we shall not be liable for the claimant’s costs and expenses.
- The terms under this Warranty do not affect your statutory rights in respect of your defective Products.
- This Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.